It’s almost summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
multiple exclamations to get across my feelings
So, I just wanted to take a moment and talk about what’s going on with me right now. I know that not a ton of people will read this, but I treat this blog more as a diary-type-thing anyways.
So, first off. I’M SO TIRED I’M READY FOR SCHOOL AND FINALS TO BE OVER- SO TIREEEED.
And my allergies are kicking in, and I feel like crap, and I have to take a flipping final ON MY BIRTHDAY, and I’m so done right about now. Nonetheless, I will try to keep it together for the 3 days I have to take my finals. BUT I DON’T WANNA~
Also, as I said just now. My birthday is coming up! And yes, I have to take a final that day, but it’s Japanese so I’ll be out in a flash- I’m really confident in that class. I’m actually feeling a bit excited for my upcoming birthday and I have no idea why. Last year’s was kind of boring- I just wasn’t feeling it last year. My plan for my birthday is:
- Wake up and hopefully feel fine enough to go take my Japanese final in peace.
- Come home, pick up my momma, and go get pedicures (note to self: shave legs before going).
- Pick up my brother from school- gloat that it’s my birthday to him and state I’m fabulous because it’s my birthday and it’s not his birthday.
- Come back home, anxiously wait for my dad to get home from work, and go to Red Lobster to dine on my favorite food.
- Food Coma.
- Finally make way back home and fall asleep in happiness and bliss because of the delicious food I had just consumed.
- Take the entire next day and sleep!
Life’s good… Kinda.